Formed in 1975 as a chapter of the New York State ENA, The Southern Tier Chapter is currently formed by the counties of Broome, Tioga, Delaware, and Chenango.
New members are always welcome. Click here for more details.
We represent the interest of emergency nurses and their patients across the Southern Tier.
ENA's Instructor Path
A new course instructor training program that includes online adult learning and instruction, live practice, mentorship, and monitored instruction.
Using blended learning, ENA’s new Instructor Path gives instructors the tools and confidence to teach TNCC and ENPC!
For more information about TNCC Courses, visit our TNCC page
Meeting Location & Times
Our Meetings are held at The Spot Diner, 1062 Front Street
Binghamton, NY 13905 and start at 4:30pm, and are followed by an educational presentation at 5:30pm.
Meetings are bi-monthly on the 2nd Wednesday with a planned Educational Offering.
We are always open to new speakers and topic suggestions! Feel free to contact us with your ideas.
Upcoming Meetings and Events:
- April 19-20 Setting the Pace NYS Conference, Saratoga Springs, NY
- April 21, 2018 - NYS Council Quarterly Meeting, Double Tree, Binghamton
- May 2, 2018 - Southern Tier Chapter Meeting Spot Diner, Binghamton --HIV Update with Scott Rosman, NP-C, AAHIVS
- July 28, 2018 - NYS Council Quarterly Meeting, Double Tree, Binghamton
- August (date TBD) - Southern Tier Chapter Meeting Annual Zoo Bash, Ross Park Zoo
- September 26-29, 2018 - ENA18 National Assembly, Pittsburgh, PA
- October 3, 2018 - Annual Southern Tier Teaching Day, Double Tree, Binghamton Click Here for More Information
- October 20, 2018 - NYS Council Quarterly Meeting
- November 7, 2018 - Southern Tier Chapter Meeting, Spot Diner
- January 2, 2019 - Southern Tier Chapter Meeting, Spot Diner